Do you want to recover from an orthopaedic surgery abroad? Our orthopaedic rehabilitation involves a coordinated program to help you progress and regain your independence. What better way to benefit from a custom-made recovery programme than in a prestigious French hotel?
Our programme includes :
• Medical check-up (consultation with an orthopedist, MRI or XRay complete blood and urine tests)
• Daily English-speaking nurse or doctor visit for post-operative care
• Daily individual physical activity sessions including joint rehabilitation and gym training. Hip and knee replacement
• Daily individual physiotherapy sessions, including : therapeutic massages and/or functional rehabilitation to restore mobility, endurance, strength and range of motion.
• Sensory functions and mobility work to aid your return to independence.
• Fall prevention the team shows you different ways to prevent falls.
• Individual home exercise program
• Dietetic meals to maintain balance